Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch POP 8
How to factory reset ALCATEL One Touch POP 8? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL One Touch POP 8? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL One Touch POP 8? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL One Touch POP 8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL One Touch POP 8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL One Touch POP 8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8382 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the tablet by holding the Power key.
- Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when you see an Alcatel Logo.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When Recovery Mode menu appears again select "reboot system now" to restart the tablet.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset an Alcatel One Touch phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work