How to factory reset ALCATEL One Touch Pop C9 7047A? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL One Touch Pop C9 7047A? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL One Touch Pop C9 7047A? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL One Touch Pop C9 7047A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL One Touch Pop C9 7047A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALCATEL One Touch Pop C9 7047A will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the following buttons: Volume Up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as the ALCATEL logo appears.
- You should choose the English language.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". You have to use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - factory reset by Android settings - video
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video