Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Pop C9 7047A
See the First Method!
- First of all, make sure that your device is on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - factory reset by Android settings
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - reset phone and bypass screen protection
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.