Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Pop D1
How to factory reset ALCATEL One Touch Pop D1? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL One Touch Pop D1? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL One Touch Pop D1? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL One Touch Pop D1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL One Touch Pop D1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALCATEL One Touch Pop D1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- Now start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Then choose "English" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button once.
- After that select "Yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Como hacer hard reset a un Alcatel D1 REINICIAR TELEFONO A PUNTO DE FABRICA ALCATEL D1 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work