Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Pop D3
How to factory reset ALCATEL One Touch Pop D3? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL One Touch Pop D3? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL One Touch Pop D3? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL One Touch Pop D3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL One Touch Pop D3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALCATEL One Touch Pop D3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when the ALCATEL logo appears.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to select "English" and confirm with the Power key.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu and press the Power button to accept that.
- Now select "Yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Formatear Alcatel Pop D3 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work