Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Pop D5
How to factory reset ALCATEL One Touch Pop D5? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL One Touch Pop D5? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL One Touch Pop D5? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL One Touch Pop D5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL One Touch Pop D5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALCATEL One Touch Pop D5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the smartphone.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power key simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You have to release all keys as soon as the ALCATEL logo pops up on the screen.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the factory reset operation.
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - factory reset by Android settings - video
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work