How to factory reset ALCATEL One Touch Snap LTE? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL One Touch Snap LTE? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL One Touch Snap LTE? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL One Touch Snap LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL One Touch Snap LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL One Touch Snap LTE will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Up and Power.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- From menu which should appear on the screen select "English" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to choose.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset an Alcatel One Touch phone - video