Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7 HD
How to factory reset ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7 HD? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7 HD? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7 HD? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7 HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7 HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7 HD will be as new and your Rockchip RK3066 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power button for a short while to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- In order to enter the Android System Recovery, press Volume Up and Power button simultaneously.
- Next, select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the device, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Alcatel onetouch tab 7 android entrar a recovery y restaurar de fabrica hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work