How to factory reset ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL One Touch Tab 7 will be as new and your Rockchip RK2928 core will run faster.
- At the beginnig hold down the Power button to switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- To activate Android System Recovery, press Volume Up and Power button simultaneously.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Alcatel onetouch tab 7 android entrar a recovery y restaurar de fabrica hard reset - video