Hard Reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH TAB 8 HD
How to factory reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH TAB 8 HD? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH TAB 8 HD? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH TAB 8 HD? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL ONE TOUCH TAB 8 HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH TAB 8 HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL ONE TOUCH TAB 8 HD will be as new and your Rockchip RK3066 core will run faster.
- At the beginnig hold down the Power key to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down (or Volume Up) + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the device, select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Alcatel onetouch tab 7 android entrar a recovery y restaurar de fabrica hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work