How to factory reset ALCATEL OneTouch Evo 7 HD? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OneTouch Evo 7 HD? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OneTouch Evo 7 HD? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OneTouch Evo 7 HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OneTouch Evo 7 HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL OneTouch Evo 7 HD will be as new and your Rockchip RK3066 core will run faster.
- The device must be switch off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for several seconds
- You should release held buttons when release held button as soon as the Android Image appears on the screen.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode press the Volume Up + Power key for a several times.
- After that use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done.
ALCATEL One Touch Evo HARD RESET / BYPASS SCREEN LOCK - video
ALCATEL One Touch Evo HARD RESET / WIPE DATA / FORMAT - video
Alcatel onetouch tab 7 android entrar a recovery y restaurar de fabrica hard reset - video
Evolve 2 How-To: Factory Reset - video