How to factory reset ALCATEL OneTouch Evolve 2 4037T? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OneTouch Evolve 2 4037T? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OneTouch Evolve 2 4037T? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OneTouch Evolve 2 4037T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OneTouch Evolve 2 4037T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALCATEL OneTouch Evolve 2 4037T will be as new and your MediaTek MT6571 core will run faster.
- Switch off the cell phone by pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up + Power button for several seconds
- You should release held keys when the menu appears on the screen.
- From the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to confirm.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done.
alcatel evolve 2 hard reset for metro pcs - video
ALCATEL One Touch Evo HARD RESET / BYPASS SCREEN LOCK - video
ALCATEL One Touch Evo HARD RESET / WIPE DATA / FORMAT - video
Evolve 2 How-To: Factory Reset - video