How to factory reset ALCATEL OneTouch Fierce 2? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OneTouch Fierce 2? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OneTouch Fierce 2? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OneTouch Fierce 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OneTouch Fierce 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALCATEL OneTouch Fierce 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8212 core will run faster.
- At the beginning turn off the mobile phone by holding down the Power key.
- In the next step press and hold at the sime time two buttons: Volume Up and Power.
- You should relese the Power key, when the Alcatel Logo appears on the screen.
- Keep holding the Volume Up until the Recovery Mode shows up.
- Choose the appropriate language by using the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Alcatel One Touch Fierce 2 Hard Reset How Too - video
How To Reset Alcatel OneTouch Fierce 2 - Hard Reset and Soft Reset - video