How to factory reset ALCATEL OneTouch Fierce XL? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OneTouch Fierce XL? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OneTouch Fierce XL? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OneTouch Fierce XL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OneTouch Fierce XL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ALCATEL OneTouch Fierce XL will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- Firstly, use the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the Alcatel logo appears on the screen release the Power key.
- From menu which should appear on the screen select "English" by using the Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to choose.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset has just performed on your device.
Alcatel One Touch Fierce 2 Hard Reset How Too - video