Hard Reset ALCATEL OneTouch Flash 2
How to factory reset ALCATEL OneTouch Flash 2? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OneTouch Flash 2? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OneTouch Flash 2? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OneTouch Flash 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OneTouch Flash 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ALCATEL OneTouch Flash 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the ALCATEL logo pops up let go of all keys.
- Now choose "English" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key once.
- After that choose "Yes" from the menu and click the Power button.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Formatear Alcatel Pop D3 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work