How to factory reset ALCATEL OneTouch Flash? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OneTouch Flash? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OneTouch Flash? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OneTouch Flash?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OneTouch Flash. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALCATEL OneTouch Flash will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592M core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by holding the Power key.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recover Mode appears on the screen.
- Use Volume buttons to sroll to option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose "Yes" from the menu, and confirm it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power key.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID - video
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data - video
How to Hard Reset an Alcatel One Touch phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on