Hard Reset ALCATEL OneTouch Flint
How to factory reset ALCATEL OneTouch Flint? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OneTouch Flint? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OneTouch Flint? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OneTouch Flint?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OneTouch Flint. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ALCATEL OneTouch Flint will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by swtiching off the device by hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys as soon as the ALCATEL logo appears in front of you.
- As soon as the Language Menu appears choose English by using the Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to choose.
- Next, select "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Excelletn! Your phone should begin the factory reset operation.
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - factory reset by Android settings - video
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work