Hard Reset ALCATEL OneTouch Hero 2C
How to factory reset ALCATEL OneTouch Hero 2C? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OneTouch Hero 2C? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OneTouch Hero 2C? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OneTouch Hero 2C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OneTouch Hero 2C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALCATEL OneTouch Hero 2C will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by holding the Power key.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recover Mode appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose "Yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
How to Hard Reset an Alcatel One Touch phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work