How to factory reset ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 2 (4)? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 2 (4)? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 2 (4)? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 2 (4)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 2 (4). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 2 (4) will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- To start, Power off the device by holding the Power button till you have the option to power off the device.
- Once the device is off, hold Power button and Volume up together till you see Alcatel logo.
- In Boot mode using volume keys to navigate, select desired language and confirm with Power button.
- From the new menu select Wipe data / Factory reset and confirm with power button.
- Once more confirm the decision selecting the Yes option and confirming it with the Power button.
- When the phone is finished it will restart and you will have successfully completed the Factory reset.
Hard Reset ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 3 - Bypass Pattern Lock / Format Android - video