Hard Reset ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 8S
How to factory reset ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 8S? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 8S? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 8S? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 8S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 8S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 8S will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Then select "English" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button once.
- From the menu select "Yes" and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
hard reset for alcatel pop 7 tablet for metro pcs - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work