How to factory reset ALCATEL OneTouch Pop Astro? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OneTouch Pop Astro? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OneTouch Pop Astro? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OneTouch Pop Astro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OneTouch Pop Astro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALCATEL OneTouch Pop Astro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6732 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning use the Power key to switch off the cell phone.
- Hold down the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You should see the Recovery Mode menu on the screen.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 3 - Bypass Pattern Lock / Format Android - video
How to Hard Reset ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 3 - Restore Factory Settings - video