Hard Reset ALCATEL OneTouch Pop Up
How to factory reset ALCATEL OneTouch Pop Up? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OneTouch Pop Up? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OneTouch Pop Up? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OneTouch Pop Up?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OneTouch Pop Up. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ALCATEL OneTouch Pop Up will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 610 MSM8936 core will run faster.
- Switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the ALCATEL logo appears release all keys.
- Now choose "English" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that choose "Yes" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Alcatel idol 2s factory reset 6050y - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work