Hard Reset ALCATEL Orange Rise 30
How to factory reset ALCATEL Orange Rise 30? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL Orange Rise 30? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL Orange Rise 30? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL Orange Rise 30?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL Orange Rise 30. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALCATEL Orange Rise 30 will be as new and your Mediatek MT6572M core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as you see the ALCATEL logo on the screen.
- From the following menu you can choose desired language.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
ALCATEL Orange Rise 30 Hard Reset / Bypass Patttern / Format Android - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work