Hard Reset ALCATEL OT-2045X
How to factory reset ALCATEL OT-2045X? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OT-2045X? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OT-2045X? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OT-2045X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OT-2045X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ALCATEL OT-2045X will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to perform Hard Reset on your ALCATEL OT-2045X, first thing you need to do is turn off your phone by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When the logo disappears from the screen, hold the hash key and the power key at the same time for a couple of seconds until you see the menu with the "All data will be lost, continue?"alert.
- Press yes to accept your choice and start rebooting. After this you'll see the "Formatting flash, please wait…" alert on the screen.
- Now you have to wait for about one minute until the phone restarts.
- Well done! All data has been erased from your ALCATEL OT-2045X.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.