Hard Reset ALCATEL OT-4030X S'Pop
How to factory reset ALCATEL OT-4030X S'Pop? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OT-4030X S'Pop? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OT-4030X S'Pop? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OT-4030X S'Pop?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OT-4030X S'Pop. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL OT-4030X S'Pop will be as new and your MediaTek MT6575 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First please power off the phone.
- Next hold and press Volume Up + Power button.
- Now from the menu select option "wipe data/factory reset", and accept this with Power button.
- After that confirm operation "yes" using Volume Down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work