Hard Reset ALCATEL OT-5020 One Touch M'Pop
How to factory reset ALCATEL OT-5020 One Touch M'Pop? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OT-5020 One Touch M'Pop? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OT-5020 One Touch M'Pop? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OT-5020 One Touch M'Pop?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OT-5020 One Touch M'Pop. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL OT-5020 One Touch M'Pop will be as new and your MediaTek MT6575 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Up and Power.
- You can release held keys when you see the new menu on the screen.
- From menu which should appear on the screen select "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down key to choose.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Alcatel 5020 - M'Pop - Telenor Smart Pro 2 hard reset - video
Como Formatar Alcatel One Touch MPOP 5020 || Hard Reset, Desbloquear. G-Tech - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work