How to factory reset ALCATEL OT-5050 Pop S3? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OT-5050 Pop S3? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OT-5050 Pop S3? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OT-5050 Pop S3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OT-5050 Pop S3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL OT-5050 Pop S3 will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- At the beginning turn off the smartphone by holding down the Power key.
- In the next step press and hold at the sime time two buttons: Volume Up + Power.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard reset alcatel Pop C7 ( 7041X ). Resetear de fabrica - video
How to Factory Reset ALCATEL Pop S3 - Wipe Data / Master Reset |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset ALCATEL Pop S3 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset ALCATEL Pop S3 - Reset Code / Factory Reset |HardReset.Info - video
#KikoBlog63 Hard Reset Alcatel C7 7041X - video