Hard Reset ALCATEL OT-6016D Idol 2 mini
How to factory reset ALCATEL OT-6016D Idol 2 mini? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OT-6016D Idol 2 mini? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OT-6016D Idol 2 mini? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OT-6016D Idol 2 mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OT-6016D Idol 2 mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL OT-6016D Idol 2 mini will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- At the beginning turn the cell phone off.
- Hold down the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You should see the Recovery Mode menu.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - factory reset by Android settings - video
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work