Hard Reset ALCATEL OT-602D
How to factory reset ALCATEL OT-602D? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OT-602D? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OT-602D? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OT-602D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OT-602D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ALCATEL OT-602D will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Turn off your handset.
- Press the Volume up + Power Key both in the same moment.
- Now wait until the bootload screen comes into view.
- Tap the Home key and select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” using the Volume rocker.
- Pressing Menu key will be confirmation for Factory data reset.
- When operation will finish select “reboot system now” also to confirm press Menu key.
- Success! you can now work with your device.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work