Hard Reset ALCATEL OT-6030D Idol
How to factory reset ALCATEL OT-6030D Idol? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OT-6030D Idol? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OT-6030D Idol? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OT-6030D Idol?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OT-6030D Idol. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL OT-6030D Idol will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Up and Power.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- From menu which should appear on the screen select "English" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to choose.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Alcatel Idol - OT 6030 hard reset - video
Alcatel OT Idol 6030 - How to remove pattern lock by hard reset - video
Hard Reset ALCATEL OT 6030 One Touch Idol - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work