Hard Reset ALCATEL OT-6030X Idol
How to factory reset ALCATEL OT-6030X Idol? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OT-6030X Idol? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OT-6030X Idol? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OT-6030X Idol?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OT-6030X Idol. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL OT-6030X Idol will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Please switch off the phone.
- Hold and press Power button + Volume Up.
- Next release them when you see Android green man on your screen.
- Now from the menu select language "English", and confirm that with Power button.
- Then choose from Recovery Mode option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to browse option, and use Power key to accept.
- After that confirm operation "Yes".
- Afterwards select option "reboot system now" with Power button.
Hard Reset (ALCATEL OT-6030X Idol)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.