Hard Reset ALCATEL OT-6035R
How to factory reset ALCATEL OT-6035R? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OT-6035R? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OT-6035R? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OT-6035R?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OT-6035R. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL OT-6035R will be as new and your core will run faster.
- First of all, switch device off.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now from the menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down and accept this with Power button.
- After that confirm operation "yes" using Volume Down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Then press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Good job! The factory rest is done.