How to factory reset ALCATEL OT-6036X Idol 2 mini S? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OT-6036X Idol 2 mini S? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OT-6036X Idol 2 mini S? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OT-6036X Idol 2 mini S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OT-6036X Idol 2 mini S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL OT-6036X Idol 2 mini S will be as new and your Cortex A7 core will run faster.
- At the beginning turn off the mobile phone by holding down the Power key.
- In the next step press and hold at the sime time two buttons: Volume Up and Power.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - factory reset by Android settings - video
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video