How to factory reset ALCATEL OT-7025 One Touch Snap? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OT-7025 One Touch Snap? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OT-7025 One Touch Snap? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OT-7025 One Touch Snap?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OT-7025 One Touch Snap. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL OT-7025 One Touch Snap will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Up and Power.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- From menu which should appear on the screen select "English" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to choose.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset an Alcatel One Touch phone - video