Hard Reset ALCATEL Feature Phone OT-710D
How to factory reset ALCATEL OT-710D? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OT-710D? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OT-710D? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OT-710D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OT-710D. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ALCATEL OT-710D will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure, that your phone is off.
- Now press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see Android green man.
- Then select language "English" from the menu.
- Next choose "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume keys to scroll options, and Power button to confirm operations.
- After that confirm operation "Yes" using Volume Down button to browse, and Power button to accept operation.
- Afterwards select option "reboot system now", and confirm with Power key.