Hard Reset ALCATEL OT-720
How to factory reset ALCATEL OT-720? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OT-720? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OT-720? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OT-720?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OT-720. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ALCATEL OT-720 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure, that your phone is off.
- Now press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see Android green man.
- Then select language "English" from the menu.
- Next choose "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume keys to scroll options, and Power button to confirm operations.
- After that confirm operation "Yes" using Volume Down button to browse, and Power button to accept operation.
- Afterwards select option "reboot system now", and confirm with Power key.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.