How to factory reset ALCATEL OT-8008D One Touch Scribe HD? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OT-8008D One Touch Scribe HD? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OT-8008D One Touch Scribe HD? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OT-8008D One Touch Scribe HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OT-8008D One Touch Scribe HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL OT-8008D One Touch Scribe HD will be as new and your MTK 6589 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release the Power key when Alcatel logo appears on thes screen.
- Keep holding the Volume Up button until the Recovery Mode shows up.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset an Alcatel One Touch phone - video