Hard Reset ALCATEL OT-903
How to factory reset ALCATEL OT-903? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OT-903? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OT-903? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OT-903?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OT-903. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your ALCATEL OT-903 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6573 core will run faster.
- Turn off your handset.
- Press and hold the Volume up key and the Power Key at the same time, until the bootload interface comes into view.
- Press the Home key and select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” using the Volume rocker.
- Press the Menu key to confirm operation.
- Select “reboot system now” to confirm press Menu key.
- Success! you can now work with your device.
How to Hard Reset an Alcatel One Touch phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work