Hard Reset ALCATEL OT-916D
How to factory reset ALCATEL OT-916D? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OT-916D? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OT-916D? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OT-916D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OT-916D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your ALCATEL OT-916D will be as new and your MTK6573 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first, turn the cell phone off by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards hold down the # + Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as you see an Android Image.
- Then hold down the Home key in order to opern the Recovery Mode.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Menu button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Menu key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard reset Alcatel one touch 916 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.