How to factory reset ALCATEL OT-978? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OT-978? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OT-978? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OT-978?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OT-978. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your ALCATEL OT-978 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to turn off the phone.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when the Android Image pops up on the screen.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Home key for a short while.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Menu button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Menu key.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Menu rocker.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
How to Hard Reset an Alcatel One Touch phone - video