Hard Reset ALCATEL OT-992D
How to factory reset ALCATEL OT-992D? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OT-992D? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OT-992D? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OT-992D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OT-992D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your ALCATEL OT-992D will be as new and your Mediatek MT6577 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon on the screen.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Home button for a short while.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Alcatel OT 918 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work