Hard Reset ALCATEL OT-E105
How to factory reset ALCATEL OT-E105? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OT-E105? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OT-E105? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OT-E105?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OT-E105. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ALCATEL OT-E105 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure, that your phone is on, if it's not press Power button.
- Now Open Dialer in device or other way is go to Standby screen.
- Type this sequence: 25228353
- Confirm code by pressing Call key.
- Let the handset to restart, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! if u followed all steps device now should be ready to use.
Hard Reset (ALCATEL OT-E105)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.