Hard Reset ALCATEL OT-E206C
How to factory reset ALCATEL OT-E206C? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL OT-E206C? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL OT-E206C? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL OT-E206C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL OT-E206C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ALCATEL OT-E206C will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- You can switch on device by pressing Power button.
- Open Dialer or go to Main screen
- Type code in this sequence: 25228353
- Phone should now restart, so wait patiently.
- Device should be now ready to work on.
Hard Reset (ALCATEL OT-E206C)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.