How to factory reset ALCATEL Pixi 3 (3.5)? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL Pixi 3 (3.5)? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL Pixi 3 (3.5)? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL Pixi 3 (3.5)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL Pixi 3 (3.5). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALCATEL Pixi 3 (3.5) will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572M core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when you see the ALCATEL logo.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode shows up.
- Now select "English". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode select "Yes" from the menu and click the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
ALCATEL 4027x Pixi 3 (4.5) 3G - How to Hard Reset - video
ALCATEL Pixi 4 Hard Reset / Bypass Pattern Lock / Wipe Data - video