How to factory reset ALCATEL Pixi 3 4.5? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL Pixi 3 4.5? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL Pixi 3 4.5? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL Pixi 3 4.5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL Pixi 3 4.5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALCATEL Pixi 3 4.5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the ALCATEL logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode select "English" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Then select "Yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally use the Power key to accept option: "reboot system now".
- Well done!
ALCATEL 4027x Pixi 3 (4.5) 3G - How to Hard Reset - video
ALCATEL Pixi 4 Hard Reset / Bypass Pattern Lock / Wipe Data - video