How to factory reset ALCATEL Pixi 4 (3.5)? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL Pixi 4 (3.5)? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL Pixi 4 (3.5)? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL Pixi 4 (3.5)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL Pixi 4 (3.5). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ALCATEL Pixi 4 (3.5) will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572M core will run faster.
- To start, Power off the device by holding the Power button till you have the option to power off the device.
- Once the device is off, hold Power button and Volume up together till you see Alcatel logo.
- In Boot mode using volume keys to navigate, select Recovery and confirm with Power button.
- From the new menu select Wipe data / Factory reset and confirm with power button.
- Once more confirm the decision selecting the Yes option and confirming it with the Power button.
- When the phone is finished it will restart and you will have successfully completed the Factory reset.
ALCATEL Pixi 4 Hard Reset / Bypass Pattern Lock / Wipe Data - video
How to Hard Reset ALCATEL Pixi 4 - Master Reset / Restore Android - video