How to factory reset ALCATEL Pixi 4 (4.0)? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL Pixi 4 (4.0)? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL Pixi 4 (4.0)? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL Pixi 4 (4.0)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL Pixi 4 (4.0). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALCATEL Pixi 4 (4.0) will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You should see the Recovery Mode menu on the screen.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Wait until the Welcome Panel pops up.
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
ALCATEL Pixi 4 Hard Reset / Bypass Pattern Lock / Wipe Data - video