Hard Reset ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5010
How to factory reset ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5010? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5010? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5010? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5010?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5010. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5010 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switich off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a short while.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this menu select "Recovery" by using Volume Up and press Power key to confirm that.
- From this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step select "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power key once.
- At last choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
ALCATEL Pixi 4 Hard Reset / Bypass Pattern Lock / Wipe Data - video
How to Hard Reset ALCATEL Pixi 4 - Master Reset / Restore Android - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work