Hard Reset ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5045Y
How to factory reset ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5045Y? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5045Y? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5045Y? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5045Y?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5045Y. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5045Y will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power button for a while to turn off the ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5045Y.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power key simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of held keys as soon as the ALCATEL logo pops up.
- The Recovery Mode should appears on the screen.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm it.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone select "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- The hard reset operation will be completed as soon as the ALCATEL Welcome Panel pops up.
- Good job! Now you can activate your smartphone.
ALCATEL Pixi 4 Hard Reset / Bypass Pattern Lock / Wipe Data - video
How to Hard Reset ALCATEL Pixi 4 - Master Reset / Restore Android - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work