How to factory reset ALCATEL Pixi Theatre? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL Pixi Theatre? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL Pixi Theatre? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL Pixi Theatre?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL Pixi Theatre. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALCATEL Pixi Theatre will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as you see the ALCATEL logo on the screen.
- From the following menu you can choose desired language.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
ALCATEL Pixi 4 Hard Reset / Bypass Pattern Lock / Wipe Data - video
Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Pixi First - Bypass Lock Screen / Remove Password - video